Lumen Learning courses provide:
- Engaging, curated open educational resources (OER) to replace expensive textbooks including text, videos, graphics, simulations, self-checks, and other interactives
- Affordable costs and recurring savings for students
- Customizable faculty resources and supplemental materials such as quiz banks, assignments, discussion forums, slide decks, etc.
- Faculty freedom to tailor course content to fit their learning outcomes, student needs, and instructional approach
- Data-driven improvements to create more engaging, interactive, and effective course content
- Quick time-to-implement with great faculty support
- Integration, single sign-on, and automatic grade return for any major LMS